Our vision at Hasten International Mission is..
● to reach 1,000,000 Unreached Souls
● to inspire, equip, and deploy 10,000 New Missionaries and Evangelists.
● to establish Hasten International Mission Center (U.S.A.)
This center contains Training Facilities for Missionaries and Evangelists, a Video Production Studio, a Warehouse for Local Disaster Relief, the H.I.M. World-Wide Offices, and will include a local Church.
● to plant Hasten Mission Bases in:
Nepal, Ghana, India, Indonesia, and the U.K. Each base will contain a local church, a home/school/program to rescue at-risk women and children, a training program, a media center, and a response center for disaster relief. Also, we want many full-time missionaries and evangelist working at each base around the world.
● to establish a worldwide media ministry
To create internet programs, media, and books to inspire, train, and help Christians grow in their walk with God, to know what they are called to do in the Great Commission, and go into their world to preach the Gospel.